Trade for consistency and returns despite a huge whipsaw? It can be done. This trade made nearly 30% return* in 22 days in about 450 points of accumulated market movement (nearly 200 down and 250 up) without a substantial drawdown. Click here or in the video below to watch how this trade unfolded.
Different trades take advantage of different types of stock market conditions. For instance:
Bearish Butterfly Trading strategy is designed to take advantage of a bearish market
The Bull and the Super Bull trading strategies are designed to take advantage of when the market is a little bit bullish.
The M3 Trading System is designed to take advantage of more neutral market conditions.
Each of these trades has their own strengths and weaknesses. Knowing those strengths and weaknesses along with understanding the context of the market will put you in a great position to design the best trade to exploit the market conditions.
This is the key to becoming a trader who produces the most consistent, highest returns you are capable of.
There is no holy grail trade. Knowing this, it is our intention that traders will trade non-subjectively for a period of time in order to learn the trading strategies and how they react to market conditions. Eventually our hope is that our students will progress to learn the skills of trading with the flow of the market. This is what you will experience in Episode 43 of The Winning Trade.
Subjective trading when done effectively, can:
- Increase your returns
- Improve consistency
- Create very high probably trading structures as they relate to the current market environment
- Allow for flexibility and adaptability
- Make more money with less work and fewer adjustments
- Make trading less stressful and more enjoying
Conditions to consider for a PRO trade in a trade cycle:
- Market conditions at trade entry
- Anticipated market conditions during this trade cycle
- Identifying key areas where conditions change
- Trade length
- Creating a written trade plan maximizing the strengths of the trading structures that includes alternatives to changing market conditions.
For this trade cycle the risk parameters that have been chosen are:
- Maximum Trade Size: $22,500
- Anticipated Return: About 30% ($6,750)
- Exit Loss Trigger: 11.1% ($2,500)
- Trade Structure: High probability, high return, Bearish butterfly & M3.4u hybrid
- Asset: SPX
Results of this trade: This PRO trade earned about a 30% return on planned capital in 22 days.*
Become a PRO and trade for consistency and returns. It can be done. We can show you how. Just join Trading With The PROS!
*The result shown is from real-time, hypothetical trades such as those shown in the Options Trading for Income weekly webinar. Simulated trades are believed to be represented as accurately as possible, however, live results may have been different. The result is shared as an example for educational purposes ONLY.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.