The V32 options trading strategy is a non-overlapping, bullish bias, Broken Wing Butterfly trade on the Russell. It performs best in lower IV and up trending markets. The V32 is usually a 30-day trade and is fairly simple.
The market changes in 2020 created an opportunity to trade this strategy short-term and we have added a lesson to teach that in this course!
Enjoy the recording of the Simple Income Trade for Bullish Markets webinar for a limited time!
Special Pricing NOW Available!
PRO Members save $400! $895!
GO Members save $200! $1,095!
Basic Members save $100! $1,195!
This trade was designed to address the following concerns that students had with our most popular strategy the M3 trading system:
- Easily traded with small accounts ($3,500 minimum)
- No trade overlap
- Fewer adjustments
- A more defined rule structure
- Better performance in up-trending markets
- Better performance in down/up whipsaws
- Minimal sensitivity to analytical software
The course content is over 6 hours and includes:
Class 1 – The V32 Trade
- What is the V32 & how is it different from the classic M3 trading system
- The backtested performance of the V32 trade
- The V32 compared to the M3
- Basic trade description
- Entry guidelines, adjustments, and exits
Class 2 – Optional Put Protection
- Put protected holding position
- General downside protection
- Examples of the V32 trading strategy
- Questions answered from Class 1
Class 3 – Combining V32 with M3, Bearish Butterfly, and Rock
- SPX long-term trend indicator
- Optimal trade environments for the V32, M3, Bearish Butterfly, and the ROCK Trading System
- Combining V32 with M3, Bearish Butterfly, and the Rock trades
Class 4 – Examples of Combining V32 with M3, Bearish Butterfly, and Rock
- Converting a Bearish Butterfly to a V32
- Converting an M3 to a V32
- Choosing the appropriate trade to enter based on market conditions
- Examples of combining trading strategies
Bonus 2020 Video
- Explanation of the procedure we are using on Options Trading For Income real-time trades
- Explanation of how to trade a 30DTE fixed entry variation of V32
- 2019/2020 market conditions and IV skew changes
- 30 DTE entry examples
Short-term V32 Trade Bonus Video
- Trading V32 short term using variable entry date option
- Discussion about opportunities in 2021 IV skew environment
- Explanation of short term entry procedure
- Planned capital reduction recommendations for close to expiration trading
- Risks when consistently trading close to expiration
- Examples trading V32 short term with detailed explanation of recommended guideline modifications
- Capital considerations for continuous reset entries
- Explanation of P/L graph for 68% return in first 4 months of 2021
Learn the V32 options trading strategy for $1,295
See other exciting examples of the V32 options trading strategy in action! Watch these The Winning Trade episodes:
Returns of this trade: This V32 trade earned approximately $2,270 profit or 6.5% of planned capital.*
Returns of this trade: This V32 trade earned approximately 22.5% of planned capital in only 30 days!*
Returns of this trade: This V32 trade earned approximately 17% gain in 29 days despite crazy market volatility!*
Returns of this trade: This trade earned about $1,830 profit using about $27,000 in capital. Calculating with the full $35,000 planned capital that results in about a 5.2% profit in 28-days.*
Returns of this trade: This trade earned about $1,800 profit using planned capital in this trade of $35,000 that results in about a 5.1% profit in 30-days.*
*The result shown is from real-time, hypothetical trades such as those shown in the Options Trading for Income weekly webinar. Simulated trades are believed to be represented as accurately as possible, however, live results may have been different. The result is shared as an example for educational purposes ONLY.