Just a quick update to let you know nothing has happened with the positions. The market continues to chop and the market markers are unwilling to give up anything; so the positions and P/L situation is pretty much identical to the last update. If I can get a little money to come out of the Oct positions, say $500 after commissions on the M3 and $1000 after commissions on the 55 day, I will exit those. Otherwise, just sitting here waiting. I’ll update if anything changes.