Having a great time out in NYC , Taping the ROCK Options Trading System!
Because I have been so busy, I missed posting a few minor adjustments to the January M3. I have been gradually scaling out of my 820 butterfly position. I sold one on Monday, one on Tuesday and the last 820 butterfly today. If the market continues to rise, I will likely start pulling off the 840’s on Thursday. I will make a decision on Friday on whether to reposition and/or scale back in or simply close out at a small loss and shift into February. Right now I’m leaning toward shifting to February but we shall see.
That’s all for now…..
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.