After many, many request by our students to get together in person to talk trading and have a blast…
IT IS HAPPENING!
January 18th and 19th
Join us live for TRADING TO WIN by learning to make good trading decisions that pay! Here are some of the topics that will be discussed:
- Determining probabilities of long, short, and intermediate term price movements
- Insight on how these price movements are likely to affect Implied Volatility
- Setting up control points and decision ladders that allow you to adapt to the marketplace
- Characteristics of single and complex options trading strategies
- The reactions you can expect from single and complex options strategies when certain price movement, implied volatility, and news events occur
- Proper interpretation of analytical software
- Complex positional trading based solely on how the position represents and is reacting real time
- Setting up high probability high reward trades
- Entry strategies
- Adjustment strategies
- Exit strategies
- Frequency strategies
- Position sizing strategies
- And most importantly application!
Join and mingle with truly successful traders who TRADE TO WIN with information, adaptability, knowledge and skill!
Only a few seats remain!
Register to secure your spot today!
We have VERY LIMITED seating availability so we will be offering registrations to our Pro members only first, then GO members only, and finally our Basic members.
The plan for our time together is as follows:
To get us started, we will have an optional welcome gathering on the evening of January 17th at a venue near the hotel. Food and drinks will be available for purchase.
The live event will be held from about 8 AM to 5 PM on January 18th and 19th with a some periodic breaks. We will organize a lunch order from a local venue each day for those who wish to purchase one.
On Thursday evening we will offer an opportunity to join traders for dinner at a local venue. If you wish to join us, you will be able purchase your food and drinks from the menu onsite.
There will be some optional fun activities offered for those traders who wish to participate. In the past we have gone to the top of volcanos, ziplined through a tropical paradise, crowned a race champion at Andretti’s, and have taken traders on the world’s tallest stand-alone swing ride. Who knows what fun opportunities we will come up for this event. Stay tuned!
The hotel has set aside a limited number of guest rooms at a discounted rate of about $99 per night. You will receive an email after you have registered with a link to book a hotel room, if you wish to do so.
***To get the most out of the content of this seminar attendees should have:
- An understanding of basic charting principles (support, resistance, trend, timeframe, moving averages and basic indications)
- Experience with reading, using, and interpreting analytical graphs
- An understanding of Options and Basic Greeks (Delta, Theta, Gamma, Vega)
- Experience with live trading basic complex options structures (verticals, butterflies, broken wing butterflies, condors, calendars, diagonals) (3+ months)