Having an unhealthy and unrealistically high level of confidence can be devastating to your trading account. However, not being confident enough to put on a trade at all can mean you will not be able to reach your trading goals. The delicate balance is revealed in this episode.
Get each podcast as soon as it’s published with all the notes and links! Click here to subscribe to our email list!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- When confidence isn’t beneficial
- How to redirect your focus on things you can control
- Questions to ask yourself
- How to do a thought download
- The power stories have over us
RESOURCES FEATURED IN THE SHOW
- Learn more about Trading Performance Membership with monthly coaching opportunities!
“Unconsciously we can apply a meaning to not getting a certain outcome that is so bad and so horrible that the mind freaks out at the mere thought of not having full control of the situation.”
“If you’re waiting for confidence in order to be confident so that you can then be successful then you are going to have a very long wait.”
“Decide to have courage and to act confidently despite the lack of proof that it will work.”
“The actions of confidence come first, the feelings of confidence come later.”