Get face-to-face and learn with many talented traders in our community who trade a wide variety of options strategies on the RUT, SPX, and NDX.
The event will be January 17 – 18, 2019 from 8 AM to 5 PM each day at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive/Convention Center at 8214 Universal Blvd., Orlando, Florida. We have secured a discounted rate for the attendees of $139.00 per night with complimentary breakfast included. Take a look at the hotel. When booking your room, be sure tell them you are attending the Locke In Your Success, LLC event and they will give you the discounted rate.
Please be aware there is VERY LIMITED seating available. If you want to be guaranteed to attend this intimate trader event, we recommend purchasing your seat as soon as possible.
Reserve your seat NOW at $1,995
Topics that we are developing for this workshop include:
Optimizing Your Trading for Income
- The three X4 Trades (X4 Track Phase 1 Review) – Learn or review the rules for the three base X4 strategies
- Subjective trading
- Take full advantage of the X4 trades by learning how to combine and modify the base trades for maximum performance in different environments
- Discover how working with combinations of the Bull, M3, Bearish Butterfly, and Rock can make trading more simple, fun, and profitable
- Become skilled at identifying clues to uncover risk and opportunities as well as understanding how those risks and opportunities change with specific situations and environments
- Discover the mindset of winning at life and trading
- Investigate the causes of fear, stress, anxiety, and overconfidence that may have been hindering your long-term results and learn to rise above them
- Study the thought patterns of successful traders and how to emulate them and transform your results
- Understand how to identify your best state for trading and then how to master that state for peak performance
The Business of Trading
- Business planning
- How do I know if I’m ready to depend on trading for income?
- How much money do I REALLY need?
- What special considerations do I need to budget in my personal life and my trading business?
- What should my income expectations be?
Networking With Talented Traders
- Participate in group activities designed to build friendships, competence, and confidence.
- Participate in extracurricular nightly events to get to know other traders
Successful Options Trader Panel Q & A