Episode 7: Trading Confidence Clarified (Part 1)
Having 100% confidence is NOT a good thing. Although it sounds like it would be right? There are many aspects of confidence that you may not have thought about. Listen in and learn some surprising distinctions you might not have considered before AS WELL AS EXERCISES TO ASSESS THE CONFIDENCE YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE YOUR TRADING GOALS.
Get each podcast as soon as it’s published with all the notes and links! Click here to subscribe to our email list!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Subscribe: Soundcloud | YouTube
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- The definition of confidence
- Why having 100% confidence is NOT a good thing
- Learn about the Association Machine
- Remove the fear of being WRONG
- What level of confidence is most beneficial
- Escape the never ending thought loop of confidence
RESOURCES FEATURED IN THE SHOW
- Learn more about Trading Performance Membership with monthly coaching opportunities!
“I just want to feel confident”
“Reality Wins 100% of the time”
“We can create false confidence and we can pretend that we know what is going to happen and if we act on those we can be taking unnecessary, inappropriate risks.”