Episode 5: How To Overcome Trading Fear (Part 1)
Most traders experience anxiety-based fear instead of real fear. It is an important distinction because of the way we approach helping someone with anxiety-based fear is very different than real fear. Discover how to make the distinction in part 1 of how to overcome trading fear.
Subscribe to be sure to get part 2 of how to overcome trading fear!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Subscribe: Soundcloud | YouTube
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How to determine if what you are feeling is real fear or anxiety-based fear
- Identify when you are putting yourself in high risk situations
- How to handle if you are taking on a lot of risk
- Adrenaline response training
- Ideas for traders with a small account
- One of the most common causes of anxiety in trading
RESOURCES FEATURED IN THE SHOW
- Learn more about Trading Performance Membership with monthly coaching opportunities!
- “Some fearful feelings could be the result of an overactive imagination, pointed in the wrong direction.”
- “In most cases, when a responsible trader gets all worked up over trading it is most likely going to be anxiety based.”
- “Risk it all for a chance at success.”
- “Trading at an appropriate size and having an alternative source of income is going to relieve any actual fear a trader might face.”
- “Anxiety is created in the imagination.”
- “Anxiety in trading is generally created by a combination of applying an imagined disastrous meanings to potential loss scenarios and…”