The big move down in the markets today forced adjustments to our positions.
On the August 55 day trade, I added a 560/610/660 August put butterfly. It was not a necessary adjustment but I wanted to take advantage of the high IV levels and add to the position. Currently the position is up about $500 and is shown below:
On the July method one trade, I closed the 660 iron butterfly and opened or rolled it down to a 630/650/670 iron butterfly. Currently the position is at break even and is shown below:
The July method 15 butterfly basically got the same treatment, I rolled the 650 put butterfly to a 590/640/690 put butterfly. The position took a hit today but it is still up about $390 and is shown below:
Okay, that’s it for now we’ll see what happens tomorrow!